A business runs on 2 things, quality and scalability. Launching an online business definitely requires a lot of planning. If your platform isn’t keeping up with the growth of your business and accommodating the needs of your company, then your sales will definitely drop. It’s not easy growing an ecommerce business especially if you don’t know the kind of platform you’re looking for.
It’s totally normal to have a million questions such as
- Can this platform support the needs of my company?
- Will customers be satisfied using this platform?
- Does this platform have features and tools to support a growing business?
- Can I add features of my own?
- Will it be easy to manage small changes on this platform?
And the biggest question of them all is ‘Am I investing my money in the right place?’
No business is static; especially an e-commerce business. You will have customers visiting your site from every corner of the world and the last thing you want is to lose website traffic because your platform failed to handle a lot of people. If your platform isn’t scalable enough, your hard work and money doesn’t matter. After all, who likes wasting their money on things that don’t work? This is the reason why scalability and quality are the two most important factors your platform should offer.
Listed below are 2 platforms which are highly popular and host over 1 million businesses combined
- Very easy to understand and navigate which increases its scalability.
- Range of templates and designs to choose from
- 24/7 customer service and support
- Provides exclusive features and tools. You can highlight your own products and campaigns easily.
- Open source platform which means it comes with basic features built in already. This makes it highly scalable
- Easy to navigate and doesn’t need previous web experience to understand
- Offers over 400 extensions for you to choose from as your company grows
- You can easily integrate it several times with your other websites.
How to improve scalability?
Scalability doesn’t always require a lot of money. The reason you’re looking for scalability in the first place is to generate more revenue and operations without increasing costs.
- Use live chat bots to improve customer service. These chat bots will be able to provide customer support 24/7.
- Run automated ads on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- Use different marketing routes like email and SMS marketing
- Create useful and concise content. Your content should be able to deliver the right message to the right customer.
Learn more about cloud ecommerce store at: https://www.stylefactoryproductions.com/blog/shopify-review
— The Funnel Hacker (@funnel_hacker) 16 de mayo de 2019